COVID-19 Updates and Response
(as of January 2021)
We understand the future is uncertain and our very way of life has changed in the blink of an eye. At times like these we prioritize the safety and emotional health of our young people and families.
Below you will find a detailed list of our Covid-19 procedures and what we are doing to keep us all as safe and connected as possible.
Additional Rules and Procedures due to Covid-19
For Camp (E - Learning)
Upon arrival to the studio, we will take temperatures, disinfect hands, take your items to designated space and give you a minute to fill out a short form for us, if it hasn’t been done online.
Everyone will be REQUIRED to wear a mask upon entering the building. Once inside camp space, the camper’s mask will be optional while doing individual school work.
Masks will not be worn during lunch or snacks.
No bodily contact among campers will be allowed (ie hugs, high fives, etc)
Only campers are allowed past the sign in table, unless directed differently by staff members.
During the Dance Season (Individual Dance Classes)
1. Lobby is closed - there is no dropping off early or picking up late.
2. Only dancers are allowed inside the studio, unless directed differently by staff members.
3. Upon entering the studio doors, your child's temperature will be taken and the dancer’s hands will be disinfected.
If a temperature is above 100.4 you will be required to leave and are required to seek medical attention.
4. All dancers will be REQUIRED to wear a mask upon entering the building. Once in the dance space, the masks will be optional after warm up. Please bring a dance bag and water bottle only to keep clutter down.
5. No bodily contact among campers will be allowed (ie hugs, high fives, etc)
6. Each dancer will have a designated area to dance in and must stay within that marked space, unless instructed otherwise.
7. Upon leaving, dancers will once again disinfect their hands. Parents will be able to meet dancers at the studio door to be dismissed or walk out with a staff member/dance mates. Dancers are not allowed to hang out in the dance studio once class has been dismissed.